Well I took Frankie to the groomers today and oh how handsome he looks! When I dropped him off I expected him to cry a little since he is still trying to adjust to his new environment and follows me EVERYWHERE when we are at home. He has his favorite place on the floor that is in the entry way between the living room and kitchen where he likes to lay because he can see me in either room. I didn't think that was too strange since he is a puppy and is new to our family. Well the groomer asked me about it today and said that he would cry and cry when she left the room or left his sight. She said that I should look into dog separation anxiety. If someone else is noticing this then maybe it's a problem. It sure isn't a problem when I let him out to go potty and he runs after another dog, or when he roams my parents neighborhood all day with his buddy Tucker. And he is getting better at sleeping at night. He knows when its bed time and cries about 7:30 in the morning to be let outside. I just don't think that he has this doggy illness...
All the doggy mom's and dad's....
What do you think??? Should I be worried???
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lacey... I don't think your dog has "separation anxiety" I think he just loves you! Polly follows me around the house still to this day. If I lock her out of a room she whines until I let her in.. Even the bathroom... It has gotten better over the years she used to ALWAYS CRY at random times but she's 4 human years now and maybe I'm just used to it or mabye she's over it. Once We got on a schedule it seemed go better also. The thing I don't understand is that Brian is so nice to her and treats her like gold... I on the other hand, Am pretty mean to her sometimes and she still loves me more! Weird? Dogs are crazy but you gotta love them!
Post a Comment