This Easter was really great. Jody was able to take the day off from work and we headed to grandma Robinson's for Easter festivities. It is always fun to go to Malta (I know all of you who know where Malta is, are rolling your eyes and saying "yeah right!" but I love it). It holds so many childhood memories for me. The Easter egg hunts, the pot luck dinner, grandma's rolls, the kite flying contest, ah the memories. Well we did it like we always have. Here are a few pictures of the day!
Me and 2 of my awesome cousins. Tara and Jamie. Love those girls!
My darling grandma! She makes the party! We are so lucky to have her.
My dad with his Gianormous kite that he made. He really is a kid at heart!
Ryan and Stetson trying to get the kite off the ground.
Grandma's hubby Ted. He is such a great guy.
And you can't have a bunch of guys out flying a huge kite without some injuries! Poor Jody got a wicked owie on this hand! After that they started using gloves to fly the kite so the string wouldn't cut their hands us again. SMART BOYS! SMART!!!I love getting together with my extended family and catching up. It is always fun! I am so glad I got to share it with Jody.



1 comment:
Looks like you all had a blast! Our cousins are growing up! It's so crazy! I'm sad I missed it! I hope We can make it next year!
Post a Comment