CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nessa's Birthday


Friday was my good friend Vanessa's birthday. Her husband Seth called me on monday and wanted to know if Jody and I could come down to Ogden to surprise Nes for her birthday. I LOVE surprises and Nessa so I told him we would be there! She was totally surprised! We went to a really goot steak house called Ruby River in Ogden. Look at the cute hat that they made Vanessa wear for her birthday! HA HA HA it was great!

After dinner we decided to go to a comedy club called WiseGuys. We printed some 1/2 off coupons and were on our way. We get there and find out that there is some special appearance and that the coupons wouldn't work AND it was 20 bucks per person. Not to mention $1 to use a debt card. Oh well its her birthday right? We got our tickets and headed in. Oh wait! We HAVE to order one menu item per person. What!!! The cheapest thing on there is $2. Well we do it anyways. The first 2 guys are pretty funny so we started thinking it would all be worth the LARGE amount of Mula spent to get to this point. Well the "Special Appearance" was some dude named Bobcat Goldthwait. Apparently he is in the Police Academy movies and a movie director. All I have to say is he was NOT FUNNY!!! Not even a little funny. So what did we do? We left. We got all the way down the block before some crazy lady from the place starts running after us asking if everything is ok. Ok? No everything is not ok! We just spent a huge wad of money on some dude that was not even remotely funny! Well somehow we left without paying for our over priced menu items so we had to walk back to "settle with our waitress." LAME!!! While we were waiting for her to come take our money, the lady that had run to find us came out with some more 1/2 off passes. WAIT!!! WE HAD THOSE!!! I pretty much told her that this was a waste of time and that we came prepared to pay 1/2 price but they would not let us use them. I guess complaining enough works because she went in the back and came back out with a 4 free passes for each couple. So I guess were even. Anywho... It was an interesting evening! We love you VANESSA!!! Hope you had a fun exciting birthday!!!

No comments: