
He is 8 months old
He is a Mini Schnauzer
I do love him! Our kitties on the other hand are not so sure. He is just curious and my cat's are not really sure how to act. They are getting better every day though so there is hope that we can live as a happy family.I got a steal of a deal on this little guy! He is papered and everything! He came potty trained raised around kids (so I know he is gentle) and with all of his dogie stuff! We have been on multiple walks and he loves to go outside. I love it too. He is also sleeping well at night (except last night). He did not want to sleep last night and whined and whined. I hope if I ignore him he will stop. (YAAAHHHHNNNN)
Other news... Somehow...
I fractured my wrist. :(
disclaimer... this is not my actual xray
In a nut shell... about a month ago I was teasing Jody as to who was stronger and was testing out my muscles and I thought I sprained it. I wrapped it in an ACE Bandage for about a week and it felt completely healed. Well Friday night it started hurting pretty bad so I wrapped it again. I woke up on Saturday morning and could not move it. I was bawling and ended up having Jody take me to Insta Care. The doctor thought it was inflamed ligaments but ordered x-ray's just to be sure and ta da! There she saw that I had somehow chipped a little piece of my wrist bone off. She put my hand in a splint and said I have to wear it for 4 weeks. UGH!!! Its big, aquard, and hot. I do not like it Sam I am! I do not like this on my hand!
Other than that... were dandy! Jody has finals next week and then he is done for a while! Haleluja! Can I get an AMEN!!! ha ha
OH and I also got a Face book account after some prodding and begging from friends and family. Look me up! I need friends!! :) But be patient with me... I have not idea what I am doing on there!

1 comment:
Amen sister! Haleluja!!! Sucks about your wrist. Hope it heals soon. Keep working with that dog! He's trained on the basics and with a little more work he'll be just fine.
D
Post a Comment