Last night Jody's sister Ashlee came to hang out with me. I love that girl! We just sit around and watch TV and talk about random things. Some of the randomness of the evening.
The Manwich (spelling??) commercial came on and we both instantly start singing along at the top of our lungs!
"You don't have to be a man to love Manwich, you don't have to be a witch either its true. You just have to love a fun tasty dinner! And wearing some of that dinner on you!"
After we just laughed and laughed! Maybe you just had to be there but it was so funny!
Then we got started talking about young celebrity crushes. Now days it is the Jonas brothers. I was telling Ash how I LOVED JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas).
SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS!!!
Wow I am OLD!!! I would buy all of the BOP and Seventeen magazines just for the low quality posters of him! HA HA HA Yep he was my teeny bopper heart throb.
And last but not least, we played with the puppy. Ash went over to our house before I got off work and wanted to take Frankie for a walk. They came to visit me at work and then went and hung out at home. He was pooped after that! Look how cute! He is freshly groomed as well. It always feels good to get your hair cut so I hope he feels as handsome as he looks!
Frank just hanging out on the couch after a long day

Frank looking handsome.
All nicely cut and looking cute.
Pooped laying on my feet on the couch.
He fell asleep like this on the pillow on our couch. It was so cute.
Just look at that face! I WUV him!

1 comment:
I totally hear you about JTT. Seriously, I loved him! I haven't seen him around for so long, where is he these days?
Post a Comment