CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

My madre is 50 today! Yes that is correct... HALF a CENTURY old! She doesn't look a day over 30!


Things I love about my mom
1. She is the kindest person I know

2. She is EVERYONE'S friend

3. She is always there with a hug

4. She is sooo pretty

5. She is the best listener

6. She has great advice

7. She never judges people

8. She is a wonderful mother

9. She is such a fun person

10. She is my VERY BEST friend

Love you mom I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're mom is pretty cool. Happy Birthday!

D

Natalie and Jared said...

Yeah!!!! I just saw her earlier and she looks as beautiful as ever! I hope I age just like her!