CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

The PARTY!!!

This is going to be a long one... Sorry for you A.D.D. folks!
Friday night for my moms birthday my family went out to dinner at this REALLY good Mongolian BBQ place in Ogden. I have never eaten at a place like that before and it is right up there at being my favorite! If you have never been to a Mongolian place you get a bowl and fill it up with what you want like chicken, noodles, cabbage, whatever then you put sauce on it. They have a bunch you can make yourself or you can make up your own. Then they take your bowl and dump it on a big circle grill thing and move it around with 2 sticks. When its all cooked they scoop it back in your bowl. It was really cool!
This is what Jody and I got her for her birthday! Ha ha ha... A WALKER, DEPENDS, DENTURE CLEANER, a PILL CASE (which she already uses), a bottle of ASPIRIN, and a FUNNEL for her to hear (EHHH?) IT was the hit of the party!
These are some of her friends. DeAnn (her work sister) and her husband Clint. They were so cute. They had never been to a bar before. Mind you we were just there to hear Dickie Martinez and the Little Big Band play. They rocked, as always!Brett and MarySue came out too. Good good friends...
The boys mostly played pool. They were pretty good but the local guys that came in were better!
This is Dickie's band! They are so good! I would love to sit and listen to them any day! Good FUN!My mom being a dork and dancing with her new friend! The walker I mean. That's my mom for ya!

My cute old fogey parents tearing it up on the dance floor! My dad came and got my mom to dace which is not something I see everyday. It was so dang cute!


Ok not so good pictures. It was hard for Dickie to take it in the dark. Ha ha ha Our faces crack me up! Close your mouth CHAD!!!
This is my parents and Dickie. We love him! He and his wife Maredith had a big table all decorated for us. They are the BEST!!!


Mom and her chillins... Look at that SWEET hat I made her! Freak I bet everyone wishes that they had a cool daughter like me! Ahhh

Me and mom and her cool cake that I ALSO made for her. Yes that is 50 candles! We didn't light them because we didn't want to start the place on fire!


Mom and Chadie boy! We sure love him. He was the life of the party. Its also weird that he is old enough to get into the bar. I still can't believe that he is almost 22! Sheesh!

Well mom we hope you had a super fun day! We love you so much! You are still as beautiful as ever! (Keep a hold of the walker, you will need it someday!)



1 comment:

The Daleys said...

How fun!! You really know how to throw a party!