On Saturday I had the privilege to see one of my very best friends get married. It was a wonderful day. Here are a few pictures of the day.
Josh and Tiffany got sealed in the Bountiful temple.

The happy family after the sealing. It was so neat to see them all together and know that they are now a family.

Josh and Tiffany Doncouse
Tiffany and her darling kids. I loved spending time with them and getting to know each of their personalities. They are so fun! I just love them!
Tannom at the reception. He was told he could eat as much candy and ice cream as he wanted. He took that to heart! He is such a funny kid!
Brooklyn holding Tiffany's flowers. She was so fun to get all dolled up! She is a TOTAL girlie girl.

Little Brinlee... She is so cute. All day she would ask, "wheres mom?" I had to tell her about 500 times. She was so good though. She even kept in her headband!
Can we get these two on their honey moon already!?! By the end of the night, the pictures started to get goofier and goofier. This is Josh's sexy face! Ha ha
Oh and I just wanted to show off this cute doo. Yes in addition to photographer, I was also stylist! I think it turned out pretty darned beautiful! What do you think?

I want to give a shout out to the bride and groom! I am so very happy for them both. Now they can start living their happily ever after!
Congrats Josh and Tiff! Love you both!

No comments:
Post a Comment