I love the 4th of July season! I only have pictures from the 3rd of July festivities though. Sorry... I had the day off so I spent the morning with my hubby and then that afternoon went over to James and Susi's place for a BBQ and social gathering. It was really fun! Even though Jody had to work, he only works about 5 blocks from their house so he is able to come over on his hour lunch and play. Here are some pictures from the evening!
Me and my LoVe...
Kayzen eating ice out of the drink bucket. He would drop ice on the ground and then the dog would lick it and then he would pick it back up and eat it again. A little doggie germs are ok right?
Daren being SeXy!!!

"The boys" BBQing
Us gals waiting for the yummy burgers!
It was a fun evening. That night, I went to watch the fireworks with Jody in the parking lot of Convergys. I love my man and if that is what I have to do to spend extra time with him then so be it! It was nice. I brought the dog which was probably a mistake. Although he was not super scared of the fireworks, the echo through the mountains freaked him out a little bit. Oh well.
I will post more pictures of our 4th tomorrow. I hope everyone had a fun safe holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment