CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend with Emi

This weekend was full of fun for us. Emilee was able to come up and spend the weekend. Friday night we went to Hyde Park and watched their fireworks. We hung out with the Tibbitts clan and it was so good to see everyone.

Saturday Emi and I started off our day going school shopping for her some new cloths. Em is going into 5th grade and it is always very important to look cute on your first day of school. We shopped and shopped and I think we hit about every store Logan has. It was super fun. After a long morning of shopping we went and picked Jody up and went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It was yummy. After lunch we went home for a bit and then decided to have a girls night out. We picked up our cousin Miranda and went to the movies. We saw Prince Caspian. It was really good not to mention it was playing at the cheap theatre and we all got in for less than ten bucks! What a steal! When we got home we broke into a nice big game of CLUE. Being the CSI fan that I am, I totally romped everyone! Mr. Green in the Kitchen with the Revolver! Who would have guessed! Sunday, Emi and I colored in coloring books, and played her Wii. She whooped my trash! I just can't keep up. I did get the Minigame star at the awards ceremony tho so that made me feel a little better. Mom and Dad came to pick her up at about 7:00 and I was sad to see her go. It was a great weekend and I think next weekend is going to take the cake! The Bee's game and Lagoon. Yahoo! I'll keep you posted. Taa Taa!

No comments: