Well the Batchelorette DeAnna has chosen her future husband! She chose Jesse! The difference between the 2 guys was like night and day. Over all I am VERY happy that she chose Jesse. He seemed like such a fun guy and they both seem SO DARN HAPPY!
HELLS KITCHEN
This has rapidly become our obsession. Gordon Ramsey is so mean to these aspiring chef's. I guess he just wants to make sure the person who wins wants it bad enough to go through "HELL". My goodness I would even learn how to cook if I got to make $250,000 a year! Yikes! Between Christina and Petrozza, Christina took the trophy. I was secretly pulling for Petrozza. Oh well ya win some and loose some.
As you probably know I am a huge reality TV fan. I'm a nerd I know and some would even say I have to much time on my hands and watch to much TV. That is not necessarily true. I find my few shows that I love and try my darndest to get to watch them. Some of my favorites include:
American Idol (Man I wish I could sing!)
Hells Kitchen (So many BLEEPS just to see the chef's faces is priceless)
Batchelorette/Batchelor (Fast Forward Romance and true love in 6 weeks. Is it real?)
Moment of Truth (Keeps me on the edge of my seat wondering WHY are they doing this?)
Intervention (True life stories that make me cry almost every time)
Jon and Kate plus 8 (How does she do it???)


No comments:
Post a Comment