So last night me and my good pal Tiffany hunkered in at my place to watch The Bachelor season finale. All was well. We were both rooting for Melissa. She is just so cute and fun and we thought that Jason would just be PERFECT with her. So... what happened? DeAnna from last season came "to visit" him in New Zealand. AQUARD~~~ She wanted him to know that she made a mistake and she should have chosen him. I give Jason props for telling her that it's to late. So after a dramatic twist... He chose Melissa! YAHOO!!
BUT don't get to excited... after being engaged toMelissa for 6 months, he decided that he really wanted to be with Molly. HUH? Are you freaking kidding me? OK so after breaking up with Melissa on NATIONAL TV he proceeds to tell Molly how much he still loves her and that he can't stop thinking about her blah blah blah. I thought I liked Jason but to be honest I think he is a complete inconsiderate, spoiled, bawl baby! Melissa was heart broken and made a good point when she told him that she pretty much thinks that he has commitment issues and after one little doubt or argument, he backs out and goes running. It was so mean of him to do that to her.
Melissa
Molly
Poor girl... she will find someone awesome someday. I just was soooo darn mad at Jason last night. I have nothing against Molly, but if I were her I would have told him to take a hike. He obviously has some major issues. I wouldn't put myself in that position in the first place. We'll see what happens. I hope Molly ends up being happy. As for Jason, meh, don't really care...
I really need to not let TV get to me so much... dang reality TV... he he
I really need to not let TV get to me so much... dang reality TV... he he

1 comment:
I don't watch the Bachelor but I heard what happened and thought it was ridiculous! Seriously, who would want to be with him after that?? PS, I love the new background!
Post a Comment