CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

This Weekend

Friday morning before the crack of dawn I headed to Idaho for my aunt Coleen's sweetheart's funeral. He had a stroke and passed away last weekend. It was so darn sad. Jess was Catholic so he wanted a Catholic funeral. It was defiantly different than any other funeral that I have been to. We are so sad for Coleen's loss. Although not under the greatest circumstances, it was good to see my family. We went to eat afterwords and got caught up with everyone.

After lunch and on our way back home we stopped at Shoshone Falls. It was amazing! I am pretty freaked out of heights so it took a while before I was able to get right to the edge of the look out. Here are some pictures!

This is the falls



The Family at the falls. I was freaking out! Its pretty high up thereThis is the view up the river. So pretty...



My cute mom and popsThe chillins

It turned out to be a good weekend again. After a little laundry and house cleaning I made some cupcakes for Jody's team. They have been working really hard for him. Don't they look yummy?

Well that is the end of the exciting things in our family! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love Shoshone falls. We all need to hang out sometime. Take it easy!

D