CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine and a trip to Layton

I have a cutest Valentine ever! His name is Jody and sorry ladies... he is TAKEN! I woke up Saturday morning to breakfast in bed and a dozen yellow roses.

He is such a thoughtful man, he knows just the way to a woman's heart. On top of that I got another Cricut cartridge and the Dremel tool I have been wanting. I am not like most girls. I like to power tools! I absolutely got spoiled this year! I say that every year but it is true. It was such a great day to just relax and be together. That evening we went to dinner at Chillis. It turned out to be a wonderful day. Thank you Jody for being my everything.


I LOVE YOU!





On Sunday after church I went down to Layton to visit my family and Aileen and Dallas. I don't much like the drive, but the result is worth it. I got to hang out with my family and to top it all off, I got to see my little Dallas! Boy do I love that little girl. How could you not with a face like this?!?





Last time I saw her, she wasn't totally sure what to think about me, but THIS time, its confirmed my original suspicions that I am TOTALLY HER FAVORITE! he he... She didn't even cry when I held her and pretty much packed her around all day. She is so stinking cute! I had so much fun playing Photographer with her. She is a little Cabbage Patch! LOVE HER!


This is Dallas and her cute mommy Aileen. She has become like a sister to me.


That is the end of my fun weekend! I hope you all had as great of a Valentines day as I did!!!

3 comments:

The Morris's said...

Cute the explains whey I didn't get ahold of you with the phone. I glad you had a wonderful valentine's day. Also I love the pictures of Dallas. They are so cute...

The Daleys said...

I love that pic of you guys - you look so cute!

Kari Lynn Yurth said...

Such a cute hubby! And yes, I actually did have those conversations! It's fun to be random. Woop.