CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my favorite little twinners and their big sister!

Well I realized today that I post so many pictures of my little Dallas and I don't have any on here of my sweet little twin boys! Oh OK... they really aren't MINE but I love them just the same! Little Nick and Noah. I don't have any pictures of them to post today but I wanted to dedicate a post to the little guys and their big sister Kendra. Me and their mom Heidi became friends through my work and she actually lives in the same condos that we live in. We have become good friends and I have had the opportunity to help her with her cute kids.

Kendra is almost 6 I think, and is the cutest thing ever. I just love that little girl. Every time I see her she runs right up and gives me the biggest hug. She also has the most beautiful natural curly hair. It is so fun to get to be around kids. They make you feel young at heart.

Nick and Noah are the twins. Believe it or not, they are like night and day. Nick who was bigger at birth has been passed up by his younger brother Noah. They look so different from each other and since they are fraternal that is not uncommon. They are getting so big! Being able to see them from the time they came home from the hospital to now, I just can't believe how much they are changing. They smile all the time, and coo and even giggle a little.

Heidi, if you read this, I wanted to say thank you. You and your family have really, truly blessed my life more than you know (yes even the calling you stinker!!!). Thanks for being a good friend and sharing your darling kids with me. I love them so much! You and your hubby work so hard for your family and it shows. Love ya girl!

Pictures to come...

No comments: