CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Well I decided it is about time I posted about our Thanksgiving weekend. It was really fun. We went to Jody's mom's families for dinner. It was fun being with family. We don't get to see all the aunts and uncles from that side very often. We had a yummy dinner and went back over to the Thorson's house to hang out and chat. Jody's brother and sister-in-law were up from Nevada and it was awesome to see them. We had to leave earlier than we wanted to because Jody had to go into work for a few hours. That gave me the perfect time to get all my Christmas out! Jody said I couldn't put Christmas out until December 1... he he he I didn't listen...


Carson, Jason and Ariane


Jill (Jody's mom) and grandma Griffin


Eileen, Wayne (cousins) Ashlee (Jody's lil sis) Carson (Jody's nephew)and the other Lacey (cousin)

Friday I decided to not wake up at 4 am and fight crowds since I had pretty much all of my shopping done for Christmas. So... we went back out to Newton to go shooting. There was a plethora of guns to choose from and it turned out to be really fun. Here are some fun pictures. I shot an AK-47 and that was totally RAD!


Me and the AK-47

Doug (Jody's step dad)


Ariane (sister-in-law) with her ear protection


Jody with his Varmint gun and Jason (Jody's brother) with Ariane's pink 22

Ashlee (Jody's sister) with the AK-47 being silly!

Carson (Jody's nephew) picking up shells. He was a great shot with the hand gun!

Saterday my parents came up and my mom and I went to visit my friend Heidi and her new little one. He was sooo cute and had a ton of hair! His name is Dawson and he is about a month old. It was so fun to see her. After my parents left we went to see 4 Christmas' with Jody's little sister and she spent the night. It was great to have her over.


Me and baby Dawson


Mom with baby Dawson


Sunday was a kick back and relaxing day. I did make cupcakes which were VERY yummy.

That concludes my Thanksgiving weekend. I hope I will be posting about us getting a Christmas tree very soon! I hope everyone else had a fun Thanksgiving. It feels like time goes by way to fast!

No comments: