CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Tag!

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper of course. Especially if you have a present peeker in the house... JODY!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Well this year we went artificial. I just didn't want to hassle with the pine needles all of December.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year it was Dec 1st but I decorate on Thanksgiving evening.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the end of December
5. Do you like eggnog? Eww not at all. Jody loves it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I mostly remember doing a sub for Santa when I was little and ringing the doorbell and running. It will stick with me forever.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, he buys what he wants when he wants it. And Jody. I think it is just a boy thing.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes Jody gave me the entire Willow Tree Nativity for our first Christmas together. I love it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?I usually mail them. This year I just haven't had the time.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Well I really cant think of one. One year I thought I got coal but it turned out that Santa just set our presents in a new place. That was a CLOSE one!!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?I love ELF it is pretty much my favorite. In a close second is the Grinch.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I started really early and had most everything done by Thanksgiving. Usually I shop all of December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yes! Mostly little things I get from work like bread and candy and stuff. Not the real presents
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree? White this year. Usually colored or red and white.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow actually
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the stores being crowded and getting to all of our family.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and White
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't really want anything. I want my family to be happy and to be together.

No comments: