CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged...

The Rules:
*Mention the rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag 6 fellow bloggers
1. I have to eat things in order. If its chicken nuggets, I eat the oval ones first then the round ones. If it is M&M's I eat the odd colors until I get an even number of all colors and then eat them 1 at a time. Its a little obsessive.
2. I hate filing my nails. The nail file gives me shivers up my back!
3. I check to make sure my alarm is set to the right time at least 3 times in a row so I make sure it is right. Something must have happened to give me the phobia that it wont go off and I will be late to work!
4. I have to roll over 3 times before I go to sleep. I start on my left side, a few minutes later, roll to my right, and then back to the first. Then I can get comfortable and go to sleep.
5. I ALWAYS have gum in my mouth, and I mean always!
6. I hate having doors cracked or cupboards open or cracked open. Jody leaves the door to our half bath open just a crack and everytime I walk by I shut it. It somehow always gets cracked open again. Weird, we must have a ghost in the house!
I tag whoever wants to do this!

No comments: