Here is a list of things I have noticed lately:
1. A lot of Americans are clearly not listening to what Obama's goals are and what his background is or they would OBVIOUSLY not vote for him.
2. People that wear old ratty cloths aren't necessarily poor
3. Most people don't think before they speak
4. Some people are so far in left field that they might as well be living on another planet
5. I hate when I am on a phone call, clearly speaking to someone, and someone walks in my office and proceeds to speak to me and ask me a question, and when I say just a minute, they ask me the question AGAIN!
6. People are more racist than they say they are.
7. Although I love my job, I get stir crazy sitting all day.
8. I realized today that I am most likely not going to meet my goals at work this year and that makes me sad.
9. I thought I was a patient person but I realized lately that I am not.
10. Money wont buy happiness, but it sure would buy different problems that I think I would be able to face with a smile!
11. People often wear things a size to small just to say they wear a smaller size.
12. I really love animals and have a very tender heart when it comes to them living outside in the winter.
13. People need to make better decisions when asking someone WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A BABY? Maybe that person has trouble or can't have children. Its not always up to the couple, and it is a VERY inconsiderate question.
14. I would fall apart if I didn't have my mom. She and my hubby keep me SANE!
15. Its harder to keep your own house clean, rather than an apartment.
It seems like the older I get the quirkier I get. Weird...
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You took the words right out of my mouth:-) have a good one Lacey!
Post a Comment