Fall has come and gone it seems. Here are some fun fall pictures of the canyon and my cute house!
Me and my mom got together and bottled some peaches. It was my first time doing my own. It was a lot easier than I thought! Isn't my mom the cutest?
Also here are some random pictures of my time over there.
This last weekend we got together and went to Thriller with our friends Jer and Jess. It was dang fun! We had really good seats thanks to Jess for knowing right where to go.

Saturday we went over to Jody's uncle Dennis' shop where he sells his pumpkins. We love getting our pumkins from him. If you haven't already gotten your pumpkins stop by! He has some HUGE ones! Its on 600 W in Logan. Later that evening we had Jena and Gregg Rigby over to carve pumpkins, eat pizza and watch a scary movie call The Ruins. I wasn't super excited for it when the boys picked it out, but it turned out to be really good. It was scary and really gory! Here are our finished products from the evening. Jena carved a cute little kitty. Gregg carved a scary scull with a spider web behind it. Jody carved a spooky spider and I carved a brewing witch and the BOO in 3 pumpkins. It was so super fun! Thanks Gregg for the great idea to put glow sticks in the pumpkins!
Sunday was a kicked back day that I slept most of. I did manage to bath Wilber and make dinner for Jody. Look how cute this little guy is! I just love him! He is getting big!

1 comment:
You guys are so cute!! I love your decorations, they are adorable. Looks like you had fun and your pumpkins are awesome!
Post a Comment