Friday night we met Daren and Ash at the pumpkin walk in North Logan. It was so fun, minus the 13 mile walk to get there! Ok not really 13 miles but it sure felt like it. I totally wore the wrong shoes to walk so far. And I am out of shape. Here are some pictures!

This is Daren and Jody being not so happy to have their picture taken. But aren't they adorable?

This is Ashlee and myself posing by the "Our wives, Our hero's" scene. Perfect!

This was my favorite one. It was Noah's Ark. Look at the cute Elephant bums! Gotta love it!

This is me and Jody at the front gate. The theme of the night was hero's.

And finally, a pumpkin walk isn't a pumpkin walk without sticking your head into a wooden cutout of Ariel! She is my favorite Princess!
After the pumpkin walk, Jody and I went to Cafe Sabor to bid farewell to his coworker Kara. She is moving to Canada with her family. We will miss her! Sorry, no pictures...
Saturday was a fun day. We went to Layton to spend the day with my family. Jody went with my dad and Chad for a boys day out, and me and my mom hung out. I helped pick a few apples off her apple tree, then her neighbor Aline came over to visit with her new little baby Dallas. She is the cutest baby! She is only about 2 weeks old and just looks perfect. After my mom did some of her weekend chores, we headed out to find mine and Jody's Halloween costumes. We went to Savers and scored! I found the coolest shoes for like $8 and they light up when you walk! SWEET!!!
Sunday we went over to Jody's aunt Lois and uncle Dennis' house for their annual Halloween party. It was so fun to see everyone all dressed up. They really go all out. Here are some pictures from the evening.

This is Jody's aunt Lois and cousin Jill. We love them!

This is Jody's cousin Todd. He is such a goof ball and came as Richard Simmons. The best part of the whole costume was the tight shorts with "SEXY" on the bum. Ha Ha

This is me and Jody posing for the photo shoot. I am an ANGEL and he is a VAMPIRE. Aren't we cute?
I hope you enjoyed the post. We will have another fun filled weekend coming up so we will have plenty more to tell about! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:
I love your costumes, you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment