Well I started my new job folks! I hate decisions, and it is nearly impossible for me to make one so deciding to leave one job for another was a little freaky deaky! I had vacation time from previous employer so I had to use that up before I technically "quit" so I had a 5 day weekend. It was lovely. However, having 3 extra days for me to second guess myself was mildly torturous! I did get quite a bit done and got my fill of CourTV and Dr. Phil. All while squeezing a nap in here or there. It was great. Anywho... I Started my new job on May 3rd and it is a night and day difference. I am learning the systems really fast and am loving the people I work with/for. I love my office, and Jody even got me a beta fish for Mothers day to put on my desk. He is the office mascot now. :) His name is Milton. I love him!
Mothers day weekend was a great one. We went to visit my mom on Saturday and had a BBQ and hang out for the day. Cory and Aileene and their cute kidos were there and it was so fun to see them.
My mom invited Jody and I to go to lunch with a few of her family members and her Uncle Stan. This man, he is incredible. I have never met a man in his ninety's have so much spunk and style. He is the sweetest guy. I just love him! So here are a few pictures of the gem!
Jody is done with school for the semester and gets a few weeks off until his summer classes start. What a wonderful guy he is! We got to squeeze a vacation into his break and that is next! Yippy!

No comments:
Post a Comment