Sunday was our first real day out and about. We went to Gator Land.
It turned out to be one of my favorite places we had gone. There were alligators everywhere. All behind fences thank heavens! We were able to go to a show "gator wrestling." After the show, they let people come up and get their picture taken with the alligator. I was all over it! Jody said it was just for the little kids but I didn't care. And did you know that when an alligator is swimming and there are sticks and branches in the water that could poke their eyes, they suck their eves in their head? Well, I also go to poke the gators eye. Ha ha its true!
Jody even caught a lizard there and I held it. Here are a few pictures of our day.
Gator Land was also a bird refuge. We saw some really cool and some really weird birds.
We even saw a swap rabbit. So cute!

1 comment:
You are a brave gal, no poking alligators for me thanks!
Post a Comment