CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Guardian Angel

Yesterday was Krista's birthday and I totally missed blogging about her. I like to write to clear my head so here is what I wrote. I am nervous to put this out there but I dont think many people read this anyways so here ya go.

If I could send a card to Heaven
This is what I'd say
You are always in my heart of hearts
You deserve the best of days!

This birthday was not like the rest
All our hearts were aching
There really seemed no point at all
To do any celebrating.

The memories are setting in
We really feel your loss
However we will not forget you
No matter what the cost.

If I could send you a gift
To the cloud of which you sit
It would be a heartfelt memory
To laugh and talk a bit.

I know there is no better place
For you to spend your time.
But days drag on without you
What should I do with mine?

Please know were thinking of you
No minute passes by
Where we dont want to call you up
Just to hear your voice say hi.

So Happy Birthay friend of mine
I hope you're doing well
Every time I think of you
I feel my heart swell.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I thought that was very sweet and beautiful..

Kimberley Eryn said...

i agree lace i like it a lot

The Daleys said...

You are so talented, that was very sweet.