CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

A few things I am Grateful for

Sunshine-Fresh Air-Light Breeze- Everything SpRiNg right now. Isn't it wonderful?

My Jody. He is such a sweetheart and works himself to the bone to better our situation and keep us afloat. I swear he is super human. He can live off 3 hours of sleep at a time. I ::heart:: him!

My family. My Mom, Dad, Chaddie, Chads Woman Eryn, and Emi. I am so lucky to have these wonderful people around me who genuinely care about me. I know that I can tell them ANYTHING and will not be judged. It feels good to have such wonderful people who have always got my back.

The fact that I have 3 days of vacation that my current employer is insisting that I use before my last day there. Yay for a 2 day work week next week!

We are going to Disney World! You heard it right folks! In exactly 26 days we will be in Florida. I live for little get-aways with Jody. This one is a big one so it has to be twice the fun! We are going to visit Jody's mission stomping grounds. We are going to Disney World, Epcot, the beach... ahhh I cant wait!

2 comments:

The Daleys said...

Lacey I love you, you are one awesome woman!! I'm so jealous that you are going on vacation, that is awesome!

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so jealous you are going to Disneyworld, I have been wanting to take the boys there every year and somehow it just never works out. Enjoy your short work week next week, that will be wonderful!