CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Changes

Well my friends, I have had a lot of changes in my life the last few weeks.

I have mentioned loosing a dear friend. We went to Idah Falls this past weekend for her funeral. It was very hard at first, but being with people that I love, and having that support was comforting. Also, knowing that we will all see her again and that she is free from pain and sickness is a comfort. I was able to see a lot of people that I havent seen in a long time. My whole second family. Walking into Scott and Krista's house was just as comforting as walking into my own home. I kept waiting to hear Krista laugh and was watching my feet to make sure I didnt step on her oxygen cord. It is so weird having her gone. The funeral was the best I have been to. My dad spoke and had the memories going and the crowd laughing. Even the funeral home workers were chuckling. It was a sad weekend but a great celebration of Krista's life.

Today, I put in my notice for my current job. It is a bitter sweet feeling. I did give them 2 months notice, so I can help train because this job has a HUGE learning curve. I will miss the policy holders that I see and talk to all the time, but I will make new friendships in my new job. I am moving over to Lance Morgan's Farm Bureau agency. I will still be selling insurance, so if any of you want a quote give me a call the end of May! I feel this change is going to be a very good one, and I am looking forward to a new job and a less stressful atmosphere. I think Lance is going to be a GREAT boss and can't wait to start!

I appologize for being a distracted friend and I hope this spring and summer I will get to see all of you! Lets get together!

4 comments:

Krissey said...

Hope you're in Layton for Easter weekend! We'll bring our little Londyn for you to meet!

Jena and Gregg said...

Im so happy for you and your new job. You guys are great and hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Few things:

1. Thanks for being so nice on my blog. And thanks SUPER much for all the comments yesterday in Sunday School. I never realized how HARD it is to get adults to interact haha.

2. I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love so much. We can gain some comfort knowing that they are in a happier place.

3. I have to concur that Island Park is absolutely gorgeous. I worked in West (Yellowstone) for a summer and absolutely loved it. Island Park isn't too far away from there, so we went there quite a bit.

4. So since you are switiching jobs does this mean your current place is hiring?

5. What are you doing for the craft night for Enrichment?

Krissey said...

We will be staying between my moms and joshs, but give me a call or just stop by my moms and hopefully we will be there!