Today, I confronted one of my fears.
If you know me as well as you think you do... you know I will tell it how it is (Most of the time). There are certain situations when I try really hard to stay quiet. I worry that I will say to much, or that if I say nothing, I will explode. I do believe that I will one of these days...
I have been having A LOT of anxiety lately. I mean a lot. I have anxiety pretty much every day. I feel like I am broken because I don't think that it is normal to feel like this all the time. It can't be healthy. I have come to the conclusion that it is just part of my personality. I can't remember a time in my childhood where I wasn't worrying about something. I know sad huh!
I was tired of bottling everything up, so I went and told the person causing my troubles my concerns. I was scared to open up and be vulnerable. I was scared to hear what they had to say. Ha ha does that sound familiar? Worry worry worry...
Well I confronted my fears. Let me tell you, I am glad I did. I got some questions answered. I got some explanations that I needed. I got a mood boost. So all of you that I have been complaining to I am sorry. I appreciate the opportunity I had to vent, but I think I am going to make the best out of my situation and stay put. Life gets hard, and most of the time there is something in it that you dislike. I have come to realize that.
I have a new resolution for next year. DON'T BOTTLE THINGS UP! There is a tactful way of saying pretty much everything you need to say. I am going to be real... So look out!
I am going to make it, hopefully without a heart attack. I am going to try to stop worrying so much. It will be hard, I know it will, but I am going to give it a good shot.
Wish me luck!
P.S. This post was even kinda hard. It is hard for me to feel vulnerable and for some reason I do. And my adorable husband things I am a little bit strange to want to BLOG to the world about personal things. I can't explain it well, but it does help and feels good to get it all out. ::Deep Breath::
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment