I keep telling myself EVERY year that we are gonna go to Temple Square to see the lights and we NEVER do. The only year we have ever seen them was the year we got married. I would love to take the kids to see them some day.
Did you guys have a wonderful Christmas, I hope so! I could not agree more we definitely need to do lunch sometime, let me know when you are free.
As for the boys finding out the whole Santa swap, I think I did okay. I swapped presents from under the tree and presents from Santa and bought a few more surprises for him. He has never said anything about it since then, and is still talking about Santa all the time, hopefully he is still a believer!
Welcome to our blog! Jody and I were married on June 4th 2005 in Ogden Ut. We were sealed for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY on October 20 2006 in the Logan Temple. We dated for 2 months before we were engaged and were engaged for 7 months before we got married. We live in a cute Condo on the North end of Logan Utah. On July 24, 2012 we welcomed our son Cauis into our family. What a blessing he has been! We also share our home with our 2 kitties (Nona and Missy), our puppy Frankie, a turtle Olive, and multiple reptillian critters. We love our family and our friends and spending time with all of them. We love comments so don't forget to leave one. Feel free to take a glimpse into our life and enjoy!
5 comments:
How fun! Love the pics, you look great as always!
You guys are cute! What fun pictures. Way to go on making the ginger bread! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!!
Absolutely love the pictures. looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hope you guys had a wonderful christmas.
I keep telling myself EVERY year that we are gonna go to Temple Square to see the lights and we NEVER do. The only year we have ever seen them was the year we got married. I would love to take the kids to see them some day.
As always, you look super duper adorable!
Hey I am glad I finally found your blog!
Did you guys have a wonderful Christmas, I hope so! I could not agree more we definitely need to do lunch sometime, let me know when you are free.
As for the boys finding out the whole Santa swap, I think I did okay. I swapped presents from under the tree and presents from Santa and bought a few more surprises for him. He has never said anything about it since then, and is still talking about Santa all the time, hopefully he is still a believer!
Post a Comment