
Frank is lucky to be alive right now. I would never really hurt him, but he is wearing on my last nerve. I do believe he has separation anxiety. Here is our routine... 7:30 am I get up and let the pup outside to go potty. I let him rome the house while I get ready (while by bedroom door is shut). At 8:50 I leave for work, and depending on the day I either let him loose in the house or put him in our spare bedroom until Jody wakes up. From 9 until 10 he has completely destroyed at least 5 items. Most recently and the most painful, were my fav heels, cards that I had made, my Cricut Cartridge box, my ink pads (which got all over my carpet), Jody's chess set box, my cat scratching post, and numerous other paper items. How much can a dog destroy in an hour!?! Well I had ordered a kennel online and thank heavens it comes today. I think I would have given him away by now. And I feel bad admitting this but, if I didn't feel so guilty, I would probably get rid of him. I do love Frankie but I just don't know if it was the right thing to do to get him. Anyways.... on to my new best friend!
This my friends, is a dog puzzle toy called a Kong. You put a treat inside it and the dog has to chew on it, and try to get the treat out. EUREEKA!!! I went to Petsmart after work determined to get a "dogie downer" to help with Franks anxiety, but the nice salesman showed me this. Frank loves it! I put peanut butter and a dogie biscuit in it and it kept him busy for about an hour! Thanks Petsmart man! I think I can make it one more day until his kennel gets here!
On an unrelated topic... I think I am going to pull my hair out if Friday doesn't hurry up! I don't know if I can take this job for much longer!


2 comments:
I think your new puupy is so cute. We almost bought a shnauzer but ended up getting a shih tzu.
(sorry my spelling stinks)
Wow - he sure is a busy little thing! You are nicer than me, cause he would have been gone! I am not an animal lover, though, so of course we differ! Thank heaven for that Petsmart guy!
Post a Comment