CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day weekend

Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful moms out there!

We started out our Sunday picking up Jody's grandma at her retirement home and heading out to his moms for lunch. It was a beautiful day! I snapped a few pictures throughout the day.

Jody's mom and step dad being cute.



Jill, Pauline, Jody and Molly pup enjoying the sunshine

My mom and dad. Mom reading all about her new Food Saver.
Aileen and Dallas were over when we got there and it was so much fun seeing them again. I haven't seen them in months! I was playing photographer with Dally and I have to say, it is a lot of fun when you have such a cute subject to work with!

P.S. Look at that toothy smile! I love this girl!



















1 comment:

The Daleys said...

Gosh, she is such a doll. And you are a great photographer! Thanks so much for the text on Sunday, you are so sweet for thinking of me!