It was time for a change so here is what I did.
The big reveal...
Drumroll please......

TA DA!!!

I chopped my hair off! What do you think? I have had long hair for my whole life and decided I wanted a change. My most awesomest cousin Jena does my hair. She has been doing my hair for over a year now and she does a great job! I love you girl! Thanks for always keeping me BEAUTIFUL!!! Sorry the pictures aren't the most G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S (I have to sing the song to spell it right ha ha) but I took them after a whole day at work and couldn't get a great shot of the back but I hope you get the idea.

2 comments:
I LOVE IT LACEY!!! Very Glamorous!!! We need to see each other!!
I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe you cut it short. Such a change, but it looks great!
Post a Comment