Monday, June 30, 2008
Ode to MY HUBBY and headaches...
I just have to tell the world how much I LOVE Jody! I couldn't have ever hoped for a better husband. He is entirely to good to me. So, Saturday we went over to Daren and Ashlee's house for a little BBQ and had a blast. We did some grillin' and a lot of chattin'. After that we were going to head over to see Jody's aunt Lois and uncle Dennis (possibly the 2 NICEST people in the whole world). They ended up not being home so we took a ride out to see Jody's mom and step-dad in Newton. You know its a bad sign when you call and ask if you can come out to visit and his mom says "Yeah OK whats wrong?" Ha HA We need to get out there more. While riding back into town Jody suggested we rent a Red Box. I was totally excited to just spend time with him since we see each other rarely with his crazy work schedule. He said I could pick the movie. I bet he wished he hadn't said that. Of course I picked the BIGGEST chick flick ever! P.S. I LOVE YOU Sometimes you just need a good cry. Well he was such a sweet heart and sat through the WHOLE thing with me as we cuddled on the couch, and I bawled through pretty much the entire movie. He didn't even make fun of it! He usually makes little comments during the sappy predictable parts which is a total guy thing I think. (You should see when we get together with his friends and watch a girl movie :) ). The movie ended and we headed off to bed as it was after midnight and I was in extreme danger of turning into a pumpkin. Crazy what happens to you when you get older. Well come about 2:30 a.m. I woke up with the WORST migraine ever! Holy cow I couldn't even move without fearing I would puke. It took all that I had to make it downstairs to shuffle through the medicine cabinet for some kind of pain reliever. I could barely open my eyes because every tiny light would magnify 20 fold. I gave up on my search so I layed down on the couch and pulled a blanked over my head and tried to not focus on Wilber running in his wheel, the lights on out little pine tree, my cat eating and crunching on her food like a wild animal because EVERY NOISE was also magnified 20X. My darling hubby (and his 6th sense) always knows when I get out of bed even if I don't wake him up. He came tromping downstairs and peeked under the blanket to see me in horrible pain. He went and found me some Tylenol that was hiding clear in the back of the cupboard and a drink of water and helped me back up to bed. He even offered to sleep on the couch as to not bother me but I just wanted him to be next to me. The next morning I woke up with a sore brain and a milder headache. I would argue that migraine headaches could possible be one of the worst pains in the world. I just wanted to jab my eyes out with a spoon! Well lucky for me I have a WONDERFUL husband and I LOVE HIM! Thanks for being so SWEET babe! At times like this I remember just exactly why I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment