CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hospital Stay

After Caius was born, the whirl wind began.  Days were blending into each other, and there was so much information that was thrown at us.  It got to be a little over whelming.  We would like to thank everyone for their love and support, visits and calls. 

Since I had to have a C Section, controlling my pain got off to a rocky start.  Eventually, we got it under control.  I found that getting up to walk around helped a lot!  I had some wonderful nurses that helped me so very much.  I was so lucky to have such wonderful women to help me the first few days of motherhood.  Jody had the opportunity to change his first diaper that first day.  He was a champ and did a great job.  We decided to send Caius to the nursery the first 2 nights so we could get some sleep.  By the second night I kept waking up because I missed my baby.  Weird how motherly things just kick right in.

The third day we were there Caius had his little "boy surgery."  The pediatrician said that he did wonderfully.  Said that he didn't even cry.  That night we decided to keep him in the room with us.  I wanted to know how he was at night before we got home where everything was foreign to us.  The baby fussed a bit but I am sure it was because he was a little uncomfortable.  Jody was amazing at getting up with the baby and sharing feeding times.  He is an awesome daddy and Caius is a very lucky little boy.

Here are some hospital pictures of our little man.

 Caius the day he was born.
 Caius with his proud daddy!
 Waking up

No comments: