CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

A whole new me

My apologies everyone! Now that I have remembered mt password for my blog I am going to try to do sooo much better about posting. The last few months have been a whirl wind to say the least.

I now work at Hobby Lobby and I just love it there. I work with the greatest people and have the best mannagement. I started in the custome framing department and I adored it! I was able to take a piece of art and transform it into something wonderful. I won the sales goal for our shop in December and contributed to blowing our goal from April out of the water. We were up 70% from last year! However, I was only working part time since the payroll got cut a bit in our department. Recently they offered me a full time position as a department head over the front end (meaning the front of the store and all of the cashiers). I am basically the Customer Service Mannager. This move guaranteed me more hours and a substancial raise in pay so of course I took the job! The last few months have really helped me grow as a person and I wouldn't trade those times for anything.

Life is starting to get back to normal now and I am so thankful for the blessings that have been falling from the sky lately! I have the most amazing husband and support group around me. I am so lucky and blessed with all that I have. I may not have everything I want, but I have everything I need and that is good enough for me.

If any of you out there still check my blog, I hope to be back blogging regularly. I still read yours!

Thank you and goodnight....

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I still read your blog, I was excited to see a new post pop up on my google reader from you!

Glad to see you are doing well. Hobby Lobby that sounds like so much fun and something I could really get myself into trouble with if I worked there! Too many fun things!

Roxy said...

Glad you're back to the blogging world! Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion!