This post is coming a few days late. I got the flu and have been very sick since Monday. I am back at work today but my engines are only going at half steam. I will try to get pictures up of the things to come.
Well first item of discussion.
My mom and dad's best friend Krista was taken to the hospital on Friday with kidney failure. She was unconscious for a few days, and it was not looking good. Her kidneys were 100% shut down and she was on dialasis full time. Since then, she has started loosing water, and her kidney coloring is good and the doctor expects that they will start to come back slowly. She is awake, and a little loopy. Things are looking good. She is such a trooper.
Thank you everyone for the prayers. They were much appreciated! But she is not out of the woods yet so please keep them coming.
Things to come...
Dallas' birthday party pictures
Chads Birthday
Daxton Brian Westover's blessing
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment