CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Been a while

I realize that it has been a while since my last post. I have just been busy and never remember my camera to load pictures on here. Oh well pictures to come...

Life has been a little crazy lately. We were able to make it up to Franklin Idaho to have dinner with some of our old Convergys friends. It was so fun to see them! I may have hated that job, but those girls made it bearable. We even got some lottery tickets and won a couple bucks.

We went over to our friend Levi's place and played ourselves some PoKeR! I didn't want to go at first because I don't know much about poker, but believe it or not I did pretty well! We were there until 3 AM since Jody was kicking trash and was 2nd place overall. I ended up falling to sleep on their couch.

We went on a date night to Chili's and went to 7 Pounds. I really enjoyed the movie, Jody... not so much. We had a delightful time.

Monday Jody didn't have school so he decided he needed a break from work as well so he took the whole day off. He finished some homework and surprised me with the most delish dinner. He treats me so well. He knows I have been on a healthy food kick the last bit so he made a healthy dinner from scratch which included: home made broccoli cheese soup, honey glazed chicken, fresh green beans, loaded mashed potatoes, and rolls. I didn't know he could cook like that! It was delish!

As mentioned above, I have started trying really hard to be healthy. I have cut out soda, and fast food entirely. I snack on fresh fruit, and rice cakes (which are actually reallllly good!). I don't exercise as much as I should. I am tired of being unhealthy and I need to drop some weight to get healthy again. PCOS will be an obstacle but I plan on blundering through it. I have heard that it is easier to reach a goal if you write it down, so here it is! No turning back now! Wish me luck on my new journey!

Other than the usual, Jody going to school full time and working 50 hours a week, and me trying to keep the house clean and working full time our lives are pretty bland. When we have time together we usually get a Red Box and kick back.

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy January!

2 comments:

Natalie and Jared said...

sista what is a Rod Box? Lets do dinner when you are down this way. Call me.

The Daleys said...

Wow you guys were busy. We want to see that movie so bad! Good luck with your healthy goal - you can do it! P.S. Thanks for your comments about my hair, you are way too nice to me. I miss you!