CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving


Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I am starting to see more and more Christmas trees inside peoples houses, I thought I would write out my list of things that I am grateful for. Here are just a few.

1. Jody-- He is my soul mate. I love him more than I could ever say. He is such a hard worker, going to school full time, working full time, and always finding little bits of time to get my list of "HONEY DO's" done. He has a wonderful heart and always makes me laugh.

2. My Mom- She is my best friend. She is always there to listen when I need her. She never judges me or makes me feel like what I am going through is wrong or strange in any way. She has gone through her share of trials and still holds her head high and takes life on with a smile. She is my HERO!

3. My Dad-- He is a wonderful man. He taught me what it means to be productive and work hard. He is such a hard worker and never complains. He is a great provider. He never complains when he is in pain, which I am sure is alot. He loves his family and fights for them at all costs. Thanks for being my dad...

4. Chad-- My little, well YOUNGER, brother. We haven't always gotten along, but since we have gotten older, we have become very close. He has the biggest heart. He has compassion for people and is willing to step in and help whenever he can. He is always trying to take care of my mom and has grown up to be a very responsible adult. Love you Buddy!

5. Emi-- Even though I don't get to see her NEARLY as much as I would like, I am so proud to call her my sister. I wanted a sister my whole life, and at 13 I finally got one. She has a wonderful spirit and will always keep my laughing. She has a hard life, but doesn't let it get her down. She is such a sweetheart and I miss her a lot.

6. Jody's family-- Living an hour away from my family it is good to know that I have his family so close. They are so sweet and we are lucky to have them.

7. Friends-- We have so many excellent friends in our life. People that are there uncondiitionally. People to help with household projects, or a tow when we break down. We have been blessed with great people in our lives.

8. Jesus Christ-- I am so thankful for a brother that knows exactly what I am going through and is always there for me when I need him, and even when I think I can do it on my own. I am thankful for knowing that I belong to the only true church. Wherever I go, I have an instant family, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

9. Free Country-- Being able to come and go as I please, say what I feel and worship how I want is such a great blessing. I know that freedom isn't free and many people have given and risked their lives for us. I am so thankful for them.

10. My kitty's-- Thanks right I am thankful for my furry family. With Jody working so many nights, they are the company I keep. They have the funniest personalities and are so different. I am so attached to them. I love coming home because I know that they will both be waiting at the door. I love those boogers!

That concludes my top 10 list, in no particular order. If you would like to share some of the things you are grateful for I would be happy to hear! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLE!!!

No comments: