CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Current Adventures...

1. On July 25 we were able to go to the BEE'S game in Salt Lake. My good ol daddio bought like 30 tickets because he got a good deal. We had a blast!
We missed the few people that were not able to come. Our seats were right off the first base line and we were on about row 10. SWEET! There were even fireworks after the game. It was MAGICAL































2. On the 26 of July we went to the Hogle Zoo for the day. It was dang hot but dang fun!









3. Jody was asked to baptise and confirm his nephew Mason. It was such a neat experience. Mason is growing up so fast and is such a great young man. It was an honor to be a part of that special day. Afterwards we were invited to Clint and Marianne's house for lunch. It was a great day!





Another exciting event..... drum roll.......
CHAD GOT HIS HARLEY!!!


After a lot of worrying, seeing Chad on that motorcycle was fitting. He is so responsible and careful it makes me worry a lot less. Look at this HUNK!
And last but not least, I turned 24! Jody and my family gave me a great birthday. Jody, the sweet husband that he is payed VERY close attention to what I wanted throughout the last few months because when the time comes I can NEVER remember what I want. He got m e the 2 GREATEST gifts. The first, BREAKING DAWN!
It came out the day before my birthday and oh how I wanted this book! Jody went at midnight to make sure that I got my copy. What a great man! I haven't had a lot of time to read but so far is it PERFECT! Go EDWARD and BELLA!


The second, my LADDER! I have been wanting this decoration for over a year but I could never get myself to buy it. I could never justify spending the money on it. Jody went to On the Avenue and got it! I just love it. He wont let me put it outside until I spray it with UV and Water Proofing spray. It has a different kit to hang on it every holiday and season. I cant wait to collect them all. I will have the cutest house around!
On Sunday the 3rd of August we went down to Layton to spend the day with my family. Mom and dad Robinson took us out to Red Robin for a great lunch, we watched the Sand Lot as a family, and played a good healthy game a Wii. Jody made my birthday cake and it was soooo YUMMY. Cherry chip cake with cherry frosting. Gotta Love It!

1 comment:

Susi said...

you've been busy Girl!! Love the green bathroom! ;-)